Short Summary


I worked as an Overseas Supervisor for many years in Asia.  I was responsible for quality control of all artwork and continuity. The movies included traditional 2D hand drawn animation, 2D and 3D combined movies and Flash projects. Prior to overseas assignments I was closely involved in the pre-production process preparing model packs with full rotations for all characters. 

My most recent role was as Director on a TV series, my responsibilities included checking all pre-production material produced, checking and approving all incoming material from the subcontracting companies in Asia including everything from Animatics through to Compositing, and finally supervising picture lock, final cut and mix.

I have also worked as layout supervisor.




LINK TO REFERENCES: HERE 

No comments:

Post a Comment